This is a non paid internship but will gain new knowledge and great skills in return to take with you in life for your Future careers
Full Job Description
- Manage email marketing campaigns (email creation, list segmentation, lead nurturing, testing, scheduling & deployment).
- Write and propose new content and outreach copy.
- Collaborate with sales to ensure all marketing-generated activities are being handled by the appropriate sales resources in a timely manner.
- Track, measure and evaluate program effectiveness/ROI to improve marketing campaigns.
- Contribute to overall marketing strategy by providing feedback, sharing stories, and brainstorming new ideas.
- Interested in learning to use a marketing automation tool (e.g. HubSpot, SurveyMonkey)..
- Strong writing and organization skills, and ability to maintain exceptional attention to detail in hands-on execution.
- A hustler personality, someone who takes initiative with a natural drive to get things done
- Bachelors (or currently enrolled) in Marketing, Communications or a similar field or have some marketing experience.
- Fun-loving & creative personality with a spirited sense of humour
- Passion for knowledge and education
- Marketing experience is a huge plus