Website DBLTAP Gaming
DBLTAP Gaming, an affiliate brand of Minute Media, brings to life every aspect of the game, we focus on delivering to our audience the games you should be playing, and the world they come from. We strive to strike a balance of informative, yet entertaining – and try to keep a positive spin on our content.
We are looking for passionate, motivated Interns to join the team! Minute Media’s Internship Program is intended to provide current college students with real work experience in their preferred area of interest within the digital media space. Interns will get the opportunity to work alongside industry professionals in their day-to-day projects and responsibilities.
Each week the intern will have an opportunity to attend a workshop designed to teach professional workflows and standards to expand their skillset. The workshops will cover all areas from pre-post production, as well as give an opportunity to learn from different team members across minute media.
By the end of the program, Interns should have a solid understanding of the digital media landscape, specifically related to their preferred area of interest and a final project of their design and choosing to include in their work portfolios. Additionally, Interns will have gained a network of industry professionals to aid in their career journey.
**This is an unpaid internship that will last three months with an expectation to work a minimum of 12 hours per week and is designed to give young professionals an educational experience in the industry
What You’ll Do
- Program Dates: September-December
- Create video content creatives, including but not limited to, scripting, SEO, pre-production, post-production, and video distribution
- Develop different forms of video content from micro-length social/tiktok videos to short form YouTube videos
- Final project: develop and release their own Medium-Long form content piece
What You Have
- Must be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program during the semester of the internship
- Availability to work 18 hours/week
- Interest in gaming and up to date on gaming news and releases.
- A keen eye for what’s popular in gaming
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite. Experiencing scripting and/or doing voice over is a plus.
- Must have own editing capable computer (mac or PC) with high speed internet conneciton.
What You’ll Get
- Networking & career development opportunities
- Opportunity to learn from established industry professionals in the digital media/gaming space
- Small, collaborative team environment & fun company events!
- 100% remote
- College credit available
- Free swag!
Minute Media is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Not sure that you’re 100% qualified but are up for the challenge? We want you to apply!