Website RetailData LLC
Flexible part time jobs now available in your area! Perfect for stay at home Mom and Dads! Looking for an independent part time job while your children are in school? As your children go back to school this fall, this is a perfect opportunity to earn some extra income for your family!
Join a company with GREAT FLEXIBILITY! We will work with your availability, and assign you locations that meet your needs. You can manage what hours in the day you work!
No clocking in at certain times! If you are typically available 10am – 3pm, but one day you need to work earlier or later, we are flexible!
No experience necessary, but helpful!
Must be able to work independently and get the job done!
If you are the type of person who is self-motivated, enjoys working independently, data entry and checking products, then you are the person we are looking for!
What does RetailData Offer You ?
- A comprehensive initial training program to ensure you fully understand the expectations of the position.
- Competitive productivity-based compensation that has a guaranteed minimum with unlimited upside as you increase your aptitude and proficiency in completing projects for the company.
- Advanced notice of work schedule.
- $400 referral bonus program.
- As a part-time team member, you are offered identity theft protection, pet insurance, and 401k with match after 6 months and 750 hours worked.
- Employee stock purchase after 1 year of service.
- Independent, flexible work schedules that enable a healthy work-life balance.
- Travel opportunities, locally and out of state.
- Extra hours available in many areas.
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement.
- Opportunities for employee learning and development.
Come work for an essential business! We put an emphasis on A.R.T = A ccountability, R espect, T rust!
What Does RetailData Require?
- At least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- Smartphone with ability to download company pricing app and collect work assignments.
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, reliable transportation, and valid automobile insurance.
- Reliability to start and finish assignments on time with the detail needed to satisfy the project criteria.
- Ability to stand throughout the work shift and lift up to 40 pounds intermittently.
- Willingness to work in cold temperatures associated with grocery store refrigerator and freezer cases as some projects required collection of items in these store aisles.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: RetailData is committed to a policy of nondiscrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.