Full Job Description
Clockwork is building AI-powered robots to deliver express beauty services for anyone on the go. We started with nails, and have developed the world’s first fully autonomous manicure robot which can paint nails perfectly in under 10 minutes.
We are looking to hire a Customer Service Specialist to work on-site at a retail location with customers. You will help customers get their nails done via the robot. Specifically, this means giving them an introduction on what to expect, answering their questions, giving helpful tips and overall making all guests feel comfortable throughout the experience. You will also help troubleshoot any issues that may come up with the robot using our Customer Service team. The ideal candidate has a positive and professional attitude and clear communication skills. You feel passionate about providing truly exceptional service experiences for customers and excited for a new tech innovation.
Please do not apply if you are not vaccinated. We will require proof of vaccination and (at the appropriate time) proof of booster.
- Welcome customers to their service
- Troubleshoot any light mechanical/software challenges the robot has
- Listen to all guests and answer questions/address concerns professionally and politely
- Become knowledgeable about the Clockwork brand story and founders
- Become knowledgeable about the Target Experience and how to help guests
- Clean and disinfect surfaces between customers using COVID regulations and standards
- Use Google Sheets to document certain aspects of appointments and feedback to improve future experiences
We will provide full training in the appropriate areas above.
- Excellent communication skills
- Can adjust your communication style based on the person you’re communicating with
- Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot on the spot
- You go the extra mile to ensure that customers have a positive experience
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset
- Basic computer skills. Specifically, using a basic interface with simple commands to control a robot and being able to switch between programs
- Ability to learn various aspects of troubleshooting robot or customer challenges
- You have experience applying nail polish
- Interest in technology and robotics
- In-Person Role – Locations are in Walnut Creek and San Mateo
- Part Time Role (25-35 hrs/week)
- Hours (subject to slight change) : 10am-7pm Monday -Sunday
- Pay : $17-$18/hr
You will always remain socially distanced from the customer wearing a mask. We will provide hand sanitizer, PPE, and the necessary disinfecting materials to keep you and our customers safe. We will also require guests to wear a mask while experiencing the robot in our designated space.
Company’s website: https://www.likeclockwork.com
If interested, please submit an email with your resume and previous experience to us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Self-determined schedule
- Weekend availability
You will always remain socially distanced from the customer wearing a mask. We will provide hand sanitizer, PPE, and the necessary disinfecting materials to keep you and our customers safe. We will also require guests to wear a mask.
- Have you painted nails before?
- Are you vaccinated for COVID-19?
Work Location: Multiple Locations