Full Job Description
Are you interested in cashier, retail, or gas station attendant opportunities with great benefits? Then apply today as a Customer Service Representative-Cashier for Chevron Stations Inc.!
Join us, where safety is important, development is championed and diversity is valued.
Whether you are seeking a first job or a long-term career, Chevron Stations Inc. provides you the flexibility and opportunity to grow.
- Paid vacation time
- Competitive wages paid out weekly
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision plans
Who We’re Looking For
The perfect fit for our team are individuals who are self-motivated, dependable and able to work effectively & safely in a fast-paced environment while maintaining 100% total customer focus. If you have these qualities, then apply today for our Customer Service Representative-Cashier position!
- Provide exceptional guest service. Be courteous, always greet and thank all customers while making eye contact. This includes vendors and contractors. They’re our customers too!
- Work professionally with vendors and contractors
- Conduct all cashier activities accurately, safely, while following company guidelines
- Maintain cash drawer, secure all funds in safes, and perform cashier reconciliation at each end of shift to ensure accurate management of sales.
- Perform consistent station cleaning of the indoor and outdoor facilities including restrooms, islands, pumps, and car wash, if applicable.
- Effectively manage foodservice and beverages to ensure maximization of sales
- Cross-check price of delivered goods for accuracy.
- Stock goods and continuously ensure shelves are full of products.
- Follow federal law and company standards on carding customers for all age restricted products sold at the stations.
- Filling vehicle fuel tanks with gasoline or diesel fuel to specified levels. – Oregon Only
Starting Wage: $18.00 per hour
USA based job position