Website British Swim School
Full Job Description
Our amazing, mission-based organization is looking for a FUN receptionist to work onsite at our pool. We call our receptionists Deck Ambassadors because you are the main face of the business to the kids and the parents.
- Excellent culture – mission driven managers that give back to the community and their staff
- Opportunity for growth at a business with massive expansion opportunities
- Structured, paid training (including lifeguard certification)
- PTO for part time and full time employees
- Paid birthday time off
- Highly competitive pay
- Health benefits for full time employees
- Company matched retirement account
- Robust employee retention program
- Happy, laughing, singing KIDS
Successful candidates will be RELIABLE, NURTURING, ENERGETIC and love to have FUN.
Main responsibilities include:
- Greet families at the door and make them feel welcome and excited to be at British Swim School!
- Create positive first impressions and conduct appropriate orientation for new families.
- Ensure the deck is set-up, maintained during class and cleaned up at every shift.
- Celebrate move-ups and birthdays with singing, photographs, and handing out take-home materials.
- Post photos and videos to social media in a fun and personal way.
- Get to know the kids and the classes so you can manage the class schedule, attendance, lesson board and report attendance.
- Assist the parents with questions they have about their schedule, class notes and progress with their kids.
- You will be water trained, and one day per week, will be in the water teaching class as needed.
Experience working with children and a love of swimming is a plus!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Face masks are recommended for families and staff. Staff is required to be fully vaccinated if eligible. Further details in link: https://britishswimschoolbayarea.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/73000513595