Website Club Pilates
Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nation-wide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
At Club Pilates Redwood City we are looking for a Customer Service Associate who is available to work at our Redwood City studio. Customer Service responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our fitness services and products, answer phone calls and collaborate with team members to ensure we are always providing the highest level of customer service.
- Ensure high levels of member satisfaction in every interaction you have with them
- Assess member needs and provide assistance and information on our services
- Welcome prospects and members to the studio and answer their queries
- Keep the studio and the lobby area always presentable and clean
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Basic understanding of customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
We value each and every team member. If you have the motivation and drive to grow in the fitness industry, we provide the opportunities to create a path for your career growth.
We are all about team work. We like to think of our studio as a place where our members come to decompress, become stronger and healthier. Our staff enables that and you in your job will directly impact the experience a member has as soon as they walk in the door or call the studio.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Morning shift
Weekly day range:
- Weekend availability