Website Bagel Street Cafe
Full Job Description
Food service and/or customer service experience not required, but preferred.
Food Handler certificate required either at beginning of employment or soon after.
Greet customers, take orders at Square point of sale register, be friendly and polite with customers.
Maintain cleanliness throughout store, restock beverages and various other snack items.
Cut meat and prepare vegetables, make cream cheeses, make bagels from scratch (senior staff).
Wash dishes and knives.
An ability to notice when items are low and need to be replenished and attention to detail are essential to success of the team.
Work with staff members to get tasks done throughout the day.
Operational hours are 4:30am to 3:30pm (4pm weekends). Store hours are 6am to 3pm. 6am availability on weekdays is strongly preferred.
Possible delivery driver for small orders on-demand or for catering.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Face coverings are required when working with customers.
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
Company’s Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place