Website Pizza My Heart
Full Job Description
Pizza My Heart located at 19409 Stevens Creek Blvd. in Cupertino is now hiring counter/cashiers to join our already amazing team.
We are looking for upbeat, honest and fun individuals who understand the value of hard work.
If you want to work for a company that treats its employees like family and strives to add extra to ordinary, we would love to meet you!
Swing on by the shop to introduce yourself or apply online at https://www.pizzamyheart.com/jobs/.
We look forward to meeting you!
Our counters are expected to give extraordinary service while maintaining our company’s core values. Counters greet customers, take orders and communicate with fellow staff members kindly and respectfully. Pizza My Heart counters are trained to answer phones and work the cash register efficiently and in a friendly manner.
- Greet customers.
- Work with fellow team members to help support a positive work environment.
- Monitor inventory levels.
- Cut pizzas.
- Keep track of time and temperature.
- Keep the restaurant clean.
- Bus tables.
- Keep products stocked.
- Cash handling.
- Answering phones.
- Keep work area clean, sanitary and organized.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to be a team player.
- Great attitude.
- Understand the value of hard work.
- Ability to be on time.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- California Food Handler certificate.
- Able to work weekends, nights and public holidays as needed.
- Understanding and exemplifying Pizza My Heart’s core values.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.65 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- food handlers card (Preferred)
- One location