- Full Time
- Part Time
- South San Francisco
- Salary: N/A
Website Mollie Stone's Markets
Full Job Description
With over 30 years of award-winning performance in the industry, Mollie Stone’s Market continues to make a difference in people’s lives through food. From the peninsula to the north bay, our nine locations offer the best variety of exciting and quality products in an attractive, positive environment. We’re family-owned and operated, guarantee our part-time employees at least 24 hours per week, and our whole team is provided a full range of healthcare options, pension plans, employee discounts, and paid time off!
About the Role:
Mollie Stone’s Markets is looking for a part time Coffee Barista at our San Bruno location. The perfect candidate will be customer service driven and flexible working various tasks from day to day.
- Prepares quality beverages and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to recipe and presentation standards
- Abides by health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products
- Follows operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety
- Delivers exceptional customer service to all customers by consistently responding to needs, both spoken and perceived
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Learns quickly, able to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Strong interpersonal skills, enjoys working as part of a team
- Previous Coffee Barista training and cash-handling experience – preferred
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Local candidates only.
- Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to regularly lift at least 25 lbs.
- Standing: Up to 8 hours per day.
- Walking: Up to 8 hours per day.
- Reaching: Up to 4 hours per day.
About the Benefits:
- This is a non-union position with competitive pay.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Entertainment Discounts
- Employee Discount on Mollie Stone’s Purchases
- Paid Time Off
Why should you apply?
- You want to enjoy what you do.
- You know what it takes to provide outstanding customer service.
- You would like to join a local, family owned company who values you.
- You get to enjoy and rely on great benefits and perks for you and your family.
- You’ll have opportunity to learn, grow and advance in your career.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time.
Mollie Stone’s Markets is an Equal Opportunity Employer.