Website Club Pilates
Full Job Description
Club Pilates offers group reformer classes in various formats and levels to accommodate everyone seeking to learn Pilates and hone their fitness expertise. Club Pilates is a well-established, nation-wide brand, committed to providing affordable and accessible Pilates to the community.
At Club Pilates Redwood City we are looking for a result-driven retail Sales Associate to be responsible for all sales job duties and customer service duties. Sales Associate duties and responsibilities include working closely with customers to determine their needs, answer their questions about our fitness services and products and recommend the right solutions. You should be able to promptly resolve customer complaints and ensure maximum client satisfaction. To be successful as a Sales associate, you should stay up-to-date with our services and maintain our store’s visual appearance in high standards. Ultimately, the duties of a sales associate are to achieve excellent customer service, while consistently meeting the studio’s sales goals.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the studio and answer their queries
- Follow and achieve the studio’s sales goals on a monthly basis
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Keep the studio and the lobby area always presentable and clean
- Remain knowledgeable on services offered and discuss available options
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Proficiency in English
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
We value each and every team member. If you have the motivation and drive to grow in the fitness industry, we provide the opportunities to create a path for your career growth.
We are all about team work. We like to think of our studio as a place where our members come to decompress, become stronger and healthier. Our staff enables that and you in your job will directly impact the experience a member has as soon as they walk in the door or call the studio.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)