NOW HIRING for 2021 Seasonal positions (temporary): Cashiers/Skate Hosts for our Holiday Ice Skating Rink in Mountain View, CA from December 1st, 2021 to December 15th, 2021.
Location: 1200 Crittenden Lane, Mountain View, CA 94043
Ice-America will be producing the Holiday Ice Skating Rink! Skaters and non-skaters alike are encouraged to apply for this fun and exciting event designed to engage the community during the holiday season!
The following are the positions that we are currently seeking fun, enthusiastic men and women for:
CASHIERS: 18yrs and older. Applicants must have extensive cash handling and strong customer service skills. Duties require handling cash/credit card transactions on a register/ POS system in a fast pace environment. Managing a cash drawer. Interacting with customers daily and being able to offer solutions to every customer’s needs. Not required to skate.
Compensation starting at $16.30/hour
SKATE HOSTS & GREETERS: 16yrs & older. Duties of the position include: monitoring on-ice safety and ensuring all patrons are following the code of conduct, passing out and re-shelving skates in the rental skate area, and helping patrons have a positive experience by smiling and maintaining a positive attitude, assisting in the office as required, working the greeter/waiver stand as required, assisting patrons in the skate lace area, assisting with ice maintenance as required, and other duties as assigned by the manager and assistant managers.
Compensation starting at $16.30/hr.
Duties for all positions include, but are not limited to:
- Interacting with customers daily and being able to offer solutions to every customer’s needs.
- Following the code of conduct while looking to engage customers with a memorable experience.
- High attention to detail and strong problem-solving skills are required.
- Assisting customers with their online waiver on site and checking them in on an iPad.
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the skate rink and surrounding area.
- Handing out rental skates, showing customers how to wear them properly, and storing them properly.
- Following clear instructions given by the manager or supervisor on duty.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.