Website Creator INC
Full Job Description
At Creator, we are focused on making the most human-centric dining experience possible. This is not your typical restaurant gig. We make really awesome hamburgers by robot. In fact, the Wall Street Journal called ours the “best $6 burger they ever tasted”. Join our team of restaurant professionals who work alongside our cutting edge technology to ensure the best possible experience for our guests.
We will provide all the training you need to feel confident in working any of our positions. If you are serious about creating new opportunities for yourself, this could be the job for you. Problem solving challenges alongside our team of software, mechatronic, and mechanical engineers is an opportunity you won’t have at any other restaurant.
What we’re looking for:
- Someone with a friendly, enthusiastic attitude
- Someone that loves to help and be part of a team
- Someone ready to learn and grow
- We welcome experienced restaurant professionals and novices alike
- Burger concierge: Typical fast casual restaurants rely on counters and cash registers and lack the social connection between guests and team members. At Creator, the experience is more intimate. Our burger concierges are not stuck behind a counter. They are the smiling face of our restaurant and most often the first point of contact for our guests. They roam throughout the restaurant greeting guests, answering questions, and teaching people how to utilize our mobile app. Our guests can order a fully customized meal, know exactly when it will be ready, and make payment all through our mobile app. Once our guests know how to utilize the technology, they can do it themselves, but our concierges will always be there to help with a warm hello and welcoming smile.
- Assembler: This position is pivotal to our business. The assembler puts everything together. They must work quickly and efficiently to ensure our food is delivered as fresh as possible. The assembler will have a dedicated ipad with interface on the main counter. The Ipad will list the burger queue for both robots. The assembler will retrieve completed burgers from the robots, return to the counter, and click on the appropriate burger in the burger queue. This will prompt the burger certificate to be printed from the designated printer, and the assembler will tray or bag all of the items listed on the certificate to complete the order and hand off to the guest with a smile and “thank you”. In the event an alcoholic beverage has been ordered, the assembler will be responsible to ask for and verify a valid ID to ensure the guest is 21 years of age.
- Commit to learn and grow with the company: Those who can keep up with us will enjoy standardized pay increases, promotions, and perks outside of those offered by typical restaurant groups.
- Keep the store spotless: This is one of the least great parts of the job, but it’s an important one. Spills happen. Trash bins fill up. Glass surfaces attract fingerprints. Every member of the team will share the burden of keeping the location sparkling-clean and inviting.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay + tips
- Free burgers
- Free coursera courses
- Work alongside some of the brightest minds in tech
- Paid breaks
- Flexible hours
- Opportunities for advancement
If you enjoy creating new opportunities for yourself, this could be the job for you. Problem solving challenges alongside our team of software, mechatronic, and mechanical engineers is an opportunity you won’t find at other restaurants.
Check us out at the links below:
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Weekend availability