Website Nick The Greek
Full Job Description
Summary: Responsible for recording sales transactions on cash register and providing general customer assistance by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
1. Receives cash, charge and check transactions in accordance with restaurant procedures.
2. Provides customer with appropriate receipt for each transaction.
3. Provides and initiates assistance for customers as needed.
4. Receives incoming telephone calls, takes accurate messages and directs telephone calls to appropriate person.
5. Maintains adequate stock of paper forms for cash register area, and notifies Restaurant Manager when additional supplies are needed.
6. Attends restaurant meetings and training sessions as requested.
7. Trains new cashiers on approved company procedures.
8. Balances cash drawer and totals currency sales each day.
9. Places cash and transaction records into safe in accordance with restaurant procedures on a daily basis.
10. Reports any problems or discrepancies to Assistance Manager (if existing) or Restaurant Manager.
11. Maintains Front of House to company cleanliness policy
12. Performs other related duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Basic math: 1 year (Preferred)
- Cashiering: 1 year (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location