Website Honeybaked Ham
Full Job Description
Are you retired with a little too much free time on your hands?
Are you a recent High School or college grad trying to decide what to do with your gap year?
Are you still in High School and want to gain some work experience?
Are you someone else that’s looking for part time, full time or seasonal work?
Do you like talking to people? Or maybe you prefer to play a behind the scenes support role in the kitchen?
Whatever your preference, background, or experience level, we want to talk to you!
Our food isn’t the only thing that should make you happy. Whether you’re learning the finer points of customer service as a Guest Service Cashier, Greeter or glazing up delicious Hams in the kitchen we want you to know we are here to help you learn new things and grow as an individual. When you’re a member of HoneyBaked’s crew, you’re a member of the family.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Make others happy with memorable holiday experiences
- Greet customers as they arrive
- Work on the cash register
- Prepare and store food and beverages
- Maintain the appearance of the lobby and exterior of the store
- Work quickly and accurately without compromising on quality and friendly service
- Be a good team player and treat others with care and respect
- Learn quickly and ask questions
- Be willing and able to work a flexible schedule
- Be able to lift and carry 5 – 25 lbs.
- Responsible to follow proper cash handling policies and procedures at all times.
Manage assigned register, process credit card/cash payments, make change and issue guest transaction receipts appropriately.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Outstanding guest service skills and ability to ensure a guest priority culture
- Ability to communicate with ease and clarity, good organization skills
- Accuracy and honesty of handling revenues and aspects of the revenue control system
- Exceptional math and analytical skills
- Strong work ethic, ability to act on and solve minor problems in courteous manner as needed
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a service oriented environment
If you can do this all while having fun, then apply to be a part of our Legendary HoneyBaked Ham Cashier/Greeter team today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place