Full Job Description
- Earn up to a $500 sign-on bonus PLUS the opportunity for overnight hourly premium pay
- This job is a great fit for someone who is customer obsessed and loves to solve problems.
- A day in the life…
- Ring Customers Up
- Learn Point of Sales Register
- Process orders and returns
- You own this if you have…
- The ability to effectively build relationships with your customers, peers and leadership
- Love making customer smile
- Clear, effective communication with strong interpersonal skills
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Accountability, initiative and a high level of ownership
- We’ve got you covered…
- Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Nordstrom is proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees and their families, including:
- Medical/Vision, Dental, Retirement and Paid Time Away
- Life Insurance and Disability
- Merchandise Discount and EAP Resources
- A few more important points…
- The job posting highlights the most critical responsibilities and requirements of the job. It’s not all-inclusive. There may be additional duties, responsibilities and qualifications for this job.
- Nordstrom will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with all legal requirements.
- Applicants with disabilities who require assistance or accommodation should contact the nearest Nordstrom location, which can be identified at www.nordstrom.com.
- © 2021 Nordstrom, Inc
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: $18.90 – $20.70 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Signing bonus
$150 Covid Vaccination Bonus, frequent cleaning, strict adherence to local and state guidelines on mask policy.