Website Cheesecake Factory
From behind our beautiful bakery counter, cashiers take orders and handle payments for walk-in guests, providing an experience that’s just as memorable as when they dine in. You’ll also carefully pack to-go, curbside and delivery orders, double checking all meals for accuracy. In this position, you’ll quickly become an expert on our delicious and expansive menu.
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to create a friendly and inviting guest experience over the phone and in person
- Attention to detail; you make sure every to-go order is accurate
- A can-do attitude; you tackle every task with a smile
- Team player; you’re always willing to give and ask for help
- To-go or curbside experience is preferred, but not required
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and continuously bend, reach and twist; you’re constantly on the move
- Must be at least 18 years old
What we offer:
- Flexible scheduling
- Full- and part-time availability
- Hospitality and bakery training
- Health benefits including medical, dental and vision (after 25 hours/week average)
- Paid time off (after 25 hours/week average)
- Discounted shift meals
- 25% discount for your party when dining in as a guest
- Career growth opportunities
Our Safety Commitment:
The health and wellbeing of our staff, managers and guests is always our top priority. We follow all COVID-19 guidance from the CDC and local health departments.
Who we are:
Since 1978, we’ve been known for our legendary cheesecakes, upscale casual hospitality and fresh-from-scratch menu, but we’re most proud of being named to the Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list year after year. With more than 40,000 staff members across almost 300 restaurants – including The Cheesecake Factory, North Italia, Grand Lux Cafe, Social Monk and Fox Restaurant concepts – our fun, people-centered culture offers something for everyone.
We are an e-verify and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all. We welcome applicants from a wide variety of identities, ideas, perspectives and experiences and encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply. The Cheesecake Factory offers reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities.