Website K1 Speed
Full Job Description
As the nation’s indoor electric karting leader and innovator for over the past decade, K1 Speed does not compromise on the quality and value of the product we offer. Through our industrial go-karts and excellent staff, our passion is to show the world how fun karting can actually be. As a Front Desk Cashier, you will exude all the qualities that K1 embraces: positivity, cheerfulness, and exceptional customer service. Is this you?
Cashier Duties and Responsibilities:
Provide excellent customer service to all K1 Speed visitors
Answer phones in a professional and friendly manner
Help customers with questions and/or concerns both in person and over the phone
Sell and up sell race packages
Ring up customers for purchases
Coordinate and schedule races precisely and efficiently
Maintain front desk area so it is clean, stocked and organized at all times
Light cleaning of facility
Must be at least 18 years of age
Provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States
Must have reliable transportation
Weekends are a must!
Ride Operator Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide excellent customer service to all K1 Speed visitors
- Run races precisely, on time and safely
- Maintain track cleanliness at all times
- lifting required
- Standing for long periods of time
- Enthusiastically brief guests on safety rules before entering the track
- Assist guests with needed safety equipment
- Control races in a safe manner to maximize the FUN for guests
- Efficiently load, unload, and charge karts
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States
- Must have reliable transportation
- Weekends are a must!
- Entry Level
- Earn tips/commission!
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to communicate effectively in front of large groups
- Must be able to adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Must be willing and able to drive the karts daily
- Must be able to remain calm under stressful situations and effectively respond to safety concerns.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.25 per hour
- Employee assistance program
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
- Commission pay
- Are you at least 18 years old?
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location