Website Curry Up Now
Full Job Description
20-40 hours weekly. Flexible schedules available.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have The Following
- The ability to develop positive work relationships with restaurant staff and work as part of a team
- The ability to speak clearly and listen attentively to customers & employees
- The ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times and remain positive and enthusiastic throughout your shift
- A cheerful and helpful attitude & provide exceptional customer service
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of the menu
- The ability to follow recipes and sanitation requirements
- Have a ServSafe Food Safety Card
- Willingness to be cross-trained in all areas of the kitchen and front of house
Due to the nature of the hospitality industry, employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel which may include overtime, weekends and holidays. The employee will carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by a manager or Head of Department/Division. The employee will actively follow CUN policies including Equal Opportunities policies and will maintain an awareness and observation of Fire and Health & Safety Regulations.
Curry Up Now – San Mateo
129 S B Street, San Mateo, CA 94401