Full Job Description
Cash Services Associate 1
Grassdoor almost overnight is becoming the fastest growing, fastest delivering, cannabis delivery company in the World. We won’t stop there for our customers though, we also want to be the safest, friendliest, freshest, stickiest, and most affordable too! With our sophisticated technology service platforms, we are here to say the future of cannabis delivery has emerged! Grassdoor has arrived!
We are seeking energetic and dedicated individuals who want to grow with us, who aspire to build a career, and are ready to join our expanding fleet of drivers in a brand-new industry. If you are ready to change the world and change your life – APPLY NOW! As a Cash Service Associate, you will help be part of the team that delivers cannabis products from a variety of licensed retailers directly to the happiest and friendliest consumers ever. We are not like Uber* or Postmates* where you can work on demand. Grassdoor Employees work Full day shifts, 5 days a week. Join the best, most innovative, and fastest-growing Cannabis delivery service in the WORLD.
Why Work for Grassdoor?
- Get Paid Weekly: Money is deposited directly into your account weekly.
- We offer an employee discount and Overtime pay.
- Guaranteed Hours: Currently full-time schedules!
- Earn a starting hourly wage of $18.50/hour
- Opportunities to grow with an up-and-coming industry leader & innovator
- Medical benefits for full-time employees
Responsibilities; Please Read Before Applying:
- Serve as a point of contact for our driver team and provide a positive impression through friendly and efficient customer service
- Assisting our Cash Management team with processing cash transactions such as deposits and withdrawals.
- Tracking, recording, reporting, and storing information related to any cash-related transactions.
- Maintaining and balancing cash drawers.
- Packaging cash and rolling coins to be stored in drawers or the bank vault.
- Keeping a clean, organized work area and a professional appearance.
- Handling currency, transactions, and confidential information in a responsible manner.
- Using software to track bank information and generate reports.
- Following all standard operating procedures and safety regulations.
- Have 3 to 5 years of Cash Handling experience
- Be over 21 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- 40 hours weekly with some OT
- Must have a flexible schedule
- Must be able to work the night shift and weekends
- Must be willing to grow within the company
* we are not affiliated with, associated with, partnered with, or have any relationship with Uber or Postmates in any way.
Related keywords: hiring immediately
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.50 – $18.00 per hour
- Health insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Cash Handling: 2 years (Preferred)
- Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Every week
- Ops Manager
Employees working per shift:
- 5 or fewer
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Remote interview process
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place