Website Sunrise of Belmont
Full Job Description
NOW HIRING PASSONATE CAREGIVERS. NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED.
Join our professional team and do something that changes peoples lives.
“It makes me feel good knowing that we make the residents’ lives better. We laugh with them, cry with them, sing and dance with them – we brighten their day. Working here is an unbelievable privilege and it will be something I carry with me for the rest of my life!”- Sunrise Team Member
As a Sunrise of Belmont Caregiver, you will provide quality care and services to a consistent group of residents and their families.
– Build meaningful relationships with our seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities
– Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities
– Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
-Dedication to and passion to serve seniors with excellent customer service skills
– Positive attitude, the flexibility to perform various duties in service to the residents and the ability to work in a team environment are keys to success
– Must be at least 18 years of age
– Previous experience working with seniors preferred
– Ability to make choices, decisions and act in the resident’s best interest
– Possess written and verbal skills for effective communication and a level of understanding
– Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
Come join our family like team!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $19.00 – $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Are you vaccinated against COVID-19?
- One location