Website Swissport Airline
To efficiently and profitably manage and direct the Cabin Service Department by providing a quality product over a range of cleaning services to its customer base.
- Participates in budget preparation
- Responsible for resource planning e.g. proper scheduling, equipment, supplies
- Maintain a high quality standard of aircraft cleaning operation
- Maintain healthy business relationship with customers
- Supervise and monitor performance and quality of service provided by staff on a regular basis
- Emphasize all aspects of safety on the job (e.g.) correct operation of equipment, and housekeeping.
- Ensure all records are maintained
- Ensure proper handling of international garbage as required by the company, carrier and the Department of Agriculture.
- Comply with all federal, state, municipal, airport authority, and carrier security requirements.
- Performs all cleaning duties if required
- Comply with Swissport SOPs and policies.
- Also other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
- Ability to read and write
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to follow instructions and work safely within limited time frames
- Ability to work in inclement weather
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Project a smart able attitude to our customers through high standards in work practices
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Swissport as an equal opportunity employer bases its hiring decisions on the business need and the best qualified candidates available, and does not discriminate in its employment decisions on the basis of any protected category. Candidates who are offered employment may be subject to a criminal record and other background checks as permitted or required by company policy or applicable law.