Website Rock Bottom Brewery
Full Job Description
The Rock Bottom vision starts with a great team. We help our restaurants see this vision by empowering our people to take care of their Guests, while having fun and producing a made-from-scratch product.
NOW HIRING / IMMEDIATELY HIRING:
Bussers / Server Assistants
Your support role is integral to our restaurants success and contributes to help deliver a perfectly crafted experience to our guests every time!
Your commitment to us:
- Thorough and timely clearing, cleaning and resetting tables to ensure they are ready for the next guest
- Demonstrate genuine hospitality and friendliness as you help to deliver an exceptional dining experience to our guests
- Assist servers in properly serving food and beverages
- Maintain a clean and inviting atmosphere throughout the day in the dining room, lobby, outside and restroom areas
Our commitment to you:
- Part-time or full-time hours at a highly competitive rate of pay.
- Comprehensive benefits program offered to all team members – including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plus voluntary benefits.
- Flexible scheduling to accommodate school, life and family.
- Advancement Opportunities.
- Team Member discounts.
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Flexible availability to work a variety of shifts
Rock Bottom Restaurant & Brewery (RB) is a well established, full service restaurant concept that has growth opportunities for team members in a full service casual dining restaurant company. At RockBottom you can grow your career with us. This restaurant front of house job for bus boy / bus girl will focus on bussing tables / cleaning tables and working with guests. You will be expected to provide efficiency and teamwork in a growing and dynamic environment.
We are an Equal Opportunity / E-Verify Employer. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a SPB Hospitality Team Member you may be asked to perform additional related duties to meet ongoing needs.