- Full Time
- Part Time
- Menlo Park
- Salary: N/A
Website Best Western Riviera
Full Job Description
Who We Are…
Since 1973, BPR has developed and managed unique hotels that were designed to create lasting memories. We strive to bring real passion and creativity into every project. As a family owned company, our team and hotels are a reflection of our core values: To be scrappy and hardworking, to be authentic and humble, to always seek to understand and be committed to growth.
The BPR team is a group of self-starters and outside the box thinkers. We are scrappy individuals who are committed to team growth. To us, every interaction and project is a chance to create a unique experience. It’s a chance to roll up our sleeves and work with the resources we have. That’s how we got our start.
Today, BPR is a company of 600 employees, with thirteen lifestyle and branded hotels, all unique to the communities they serve. Although we have grown tremendously since the beginning, the same core principles passed down from our founder remain intact. That’s why we are committed to finding creative individuals who have what it takes to get the job done.
Help us build something unique.
Managed by BPR Properties, the Best Western Plus Riviera is located in 37-room hotel located in Menlo Park. The Best Western Plus Riviera welcomes employees into a friendly atmosphere with modern facilities. This hotel prides itself on knowledgeable staff that goes above and beyond to personalize each guest’s stay.
What We Look For…
We are seeking a rockstar Breakfast Attendant who is responsible for preparing, cleaning, and serving breakfast and the dining area.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure that the breakfast bar is always stocked and no items need replenished; warm hot items as needed.
- Keep the kitchen and breakfast area clean and organized at all times.
- Wiping off tables and keeping the area clean throughout service.
- Wiping off counter and all equipment in the breakfast bar daily.
- Greet guests as they enter the breakfast area.
- Check with seated guests, remove dirty dishes.
- Putting away food orders in a timely manner when they are delivered.
- Keeping track of inventory to assist with proper ordering.
- Managing amount of food placed in the breakfast bar to ensure minimal waste.
The Model Qualifications:
- Previous experience in hospitality preferred.
Be Bold. Apply Now.
Like what you see? If interested, please apply now to be considered for this position.
**BPR Properties is an EOE M/F/D/V**