Website Draeger's Market
Bread Baker (Seasonal) – South San Francisco
Draeger’s Supermarkets, Inc. in South San Francisco is urgently seeking a Seasonal Full time Bread Baker for the months of November & December.
Location: South San Francisco, CA
This position reports to the Bread Bakery Manager.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities (includes the following but not limited to):
- Production of pastries
- Mixing dough as needed
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bakery experience preferred
- Able to work on weekends.
- Able to follow instructions and established procedures.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skill and ability to communicate effectively with other team members and leadership.
- Able to communicate, read and comprehend instructions in English.
- Neat and clean in appearance.
- Able to work 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM
Benefits and Perks
- Paid vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Health and Dental Benefits through the Union
- Free Cooking Classes (Depending on availability)
- Employee Discount 20%
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefits
- Signing Bonus – $250 bonus after 40 hours worked & up to $1,000 to be paid to those who work through December 31st (Exact amount is based upon actual hours worked.)
Draeger’s is a family owned grocery store that satisfies varied grocery needs of surrounding and far reaching neighborhoods. We hire the most knowledgeable and qualified personnel capable of consistently meeting our patron’s needs. We offer a fine blend of gourmet, international and natural foods, prepared foods/bakery products, meat, wine, catering, beverages and cookware products.
If you think you would be the right person for this position we would like to discuss it with you.
Please email your resume to: careers@Draegers.com
Please – no telephone calls.
To apply for this job email your details to careers@Draegers.com