Website METRO BY TMOBILE Authorized Dealer
Full Job Description
Great full or part time opportunity for a self-motivated sales person. We are a growing METRO PCS which is now METRO BY TMOBILE Authorized Dealer with 4 locations in the Bay Area and are expanding our sales team.
Apply now for immediate considerations.
Apply if you are looking for: account executive, sales person, account manager, customer service, sales rep, sales representative, sales associate, wireless sales, cellular sales
Sales Associate Benefits:
- competitive base pay
- commission and bonuses pay
- advancement in company
- great company culture
Sales Associate Requirements :
- Enthusiastic and energetic.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is highly desirable.
- Maintain a positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to read, write, and perform basic math
- The ability to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
*Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service.
- Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers.
- Achieving established goals.
- Directing customers to merchandise within the store.
- Increasing in store sales.
- Superior product knowledge.
- Maintaining an orderly appearance throughout the sales floor.
- Introducing promotions and opportunities to customers.
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Pay: $16.05 per hour
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- spanish (Required)
- Multiple locations
- Flexible schedule
- Every other week
- Store Discount
- Paid Sick Time
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Team Lead
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Front End Manager
- Ops Manager
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Day shift