Website Baskin Robbin's
Full Job Description
Imagine a place where all day long people talk about ice cream, eat ice cream and even dream ice cream. That’s us.
Baskin-Robbins is seeking reliable Team Members to join our restaurant!
Crew Member Job Summary:
- Greet restaurant customers with world-class enthusiasm
- Provide excellent customer service
- Responsible for cleaning and doing inventory as well on daily/weekly basis
- Anyone with restaurant food service, quick service or server experience welcome!
Crew Member Benefits
- We offer competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling to work with your availability
- Opportunities for advancement in company
- Meal discounts and free uniforms
A Team Member is responsible for handling individual inside job responsibilities as instructed by the manager in charge. This includes, serving customers at the counter, answering phones, taking orders,
and preparing food. No experience is necessary, just a willingness to be responsible and work hard. Training is provided. Team Members are paid an hourly wage and hours are flexible, but some weekends and evenings are required. Must be 18 years of age. At least one day per weekend required (Friday/Saturday). Need the team member to be flexible to work morning or evening shifts.
Qualifications and Skills
Candidates must be 18 years of age. You must have a friendly and enthusiastic attitude towards customers and coworkers. Anyone with restaurant food service or quick service experience welcome, but no experience is necessary!
Benefits and Perks
- Discounted food
- Flexible schedule
- We promote from within
Come, join a fun team!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $16.40 – $21.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability