Website Philz Coffee
At Philz, we’re doing something bigger than coffee. We’re building culture and community. We believe in warmth, authenticity, kindness, positivity and passion. Our barista team delivers that human connection to our customers, creating experiences that better people’s days—one cup at a time.
You’ll be active all day with many responsibilities, including making drinks, preparing food orders, working the register, cleaning and stocking. Our mission of bettering days can’t be met alone, so you’ll partner with a communicative, supportive, and respectful team. With everything you do, you’ll have an eye towards creating and delivering an exceptional and memorable customer experience.
We offer medical, dental and vision insurance, plus a 401k, flexible scheduling and generous paid time off. We’re an equal opportunity employer and embrace a diverse workforce.
• Ability to operate machinery and make general observations in regards to safety and accuracy of work using visual acuity
• Ability to remain in a stationary position for a minimum of 3 hours
• Ability to stand, walk, stoop, and kneel
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Ability to grasp, finger, and reach
• Ability to express or exchange information by means of the spoken word
• Ability to lift 3 pounds to shoulder height repetitively
About Philz Coffee:
We make sure that every Philz is a fun, creative and vibrant workplace. A spot where you can be yourself, dress the way you want and have flexibility in your schedule to live your best life. Most importantly, you’ll be part of an environment dedicated to bettering people’s days and building community.
Location: Philz Coffee
60 31ST AVE, SAN MATEO, CA 94403