Website Half Moon Bay Brewing Company & Mavericks House
Full Job Description
Mavericks House is an oceanfront event space catering to weddings, meetings and other special events. We are looking to grow our team as we finish out our busy season. We are looking to fill all positions, please see below for specific positions and requirements.
Candidate must be able to serve our guests in a timely, friendly, and professional manner while working closely within a team. The ability to maintain a clean and safe working environment is critical to each role.
Pay will vary depending on the position, and there are opportunities for growth available within each role. A flexible schedule is preferred, but not required. If hired, all positions require a current CA Food Handler Certification within 30 days of hire date.
Banquet Server/Banquet Busser
- Interact with costumers in a positive, professional manner
- Assist entire banquet team to enhance the guest experience
- Serving food and drinks
- Communication with Banquet Manager & Event Manager throughout the event
- General upkeep and cleanliness during events
- Help set up and break down events
- Bussing and cleaning dishes
Server position requires minimum one year serving experience. No previous food & beverage required for busser position.
- Set out tables & chairs
- Set-up food and beverage stations
- Assist with staging the facility to look presentable for guests
- Clean and organize all working areas before and after events
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants under 18 years old, provided it is legally allowed for the job and location
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma