Website Franciscan Apartments
Full Job Description
We are looking for a dedicated, passionate, and committed full-time office assistant to join our leasing team. As an office assistant, you will provide support to the office manager and leasing staff.
The office assistant will assist in daily property operations such as working with tenants, maintenance administration, rent collection, new resident processing, general administration. But Most importantly ensuring that the property provides an exceptional living environment for the residents.
Responsibilities are as following but not limited
- Processing application
- Interacting with tenants providing support and processing all maintenance request they have
- Pre move-in inspections and move out inspections
- Servicing of appropriate notices
- Greeting prospective tenants and touring when the unit is available
- Following up with lead inquiries and guest cards
- Scheduling cleaning
- Communicating with vendors
- Prior experience in apartments rental office preferred.
- Computer Software Knowledge: Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective Communication and Writing Skills
- Ability to project a professional appearance at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal and Customer Service Skills.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and a reliable source of transportation
- Bilingual Skills Preferred
- **Must be available to work on Saturday’s**
9:00 am – 6:00 pm Monday through Saturday five days a week
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $35.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
All customers are required to wear a mask, common surfaces are sanitized regularly, vaccination requirements.