Full Job Description
OnTrac is hiring Warehouse Workers for our S. San Francisco Location
Shift: 3am- 9am, between Mon – Sat or Tues- Sat
How to get hired as a Warehouse Worker / Package Handler?
- Apply online and a recruiter will call you for a 10-minute phone screen
- Attend on-site tour of facility (if qualified)
- Possibly receive a same day offer!
What you need to qualify as a Warehouse worker / Package Handler
- Ability to work 3am- 9am, between Mon – Sat
- Flexibility to report to work earlier to accommodate business needs when asked the shift is 3am- 9am but could change depending on volume
- Ability to read and speak English
- Prior warehouse work or package handling experience preferred but NOT required
- Ability to lift, push, pull and move items averaging 25lbs. some packages are up to 50-75lbs Ability to provide the required IDs to complete an I9 form: List of acceptable I9 IDs
- Be 18 years or older
As a Warehouse Worker / Package Handler, OnTrac counts on you to:
- Be safe, safety is our first core value!
- Unload trucks and sorting packages by their delivery ZIP Code.
- Inspect packages to make sure they are safe for truck transportation.
- Be a team player—everyone works together to keep the “On Time for Less” promise to our shippers!
- Regularly lift, push, pull and move items averaging 50 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
How you will be rewarded as a Warehouse Worker / Package Handler
- Get paid WEEKLY, starting pay is $18.50
- $.50 pay increases every 6 months for the first two years
- Paid sick time and opportunity to contribute to a 401K.
- A fun and energetic work environment
- Career Path, many of our employees are promoted into lead or other operational roles!