Website Whole Foods
This location has an ongoing need to fill multiple Team Member level positions. Please note, this role requires the completion of an online assessment. Please check your email after completing your application for a link to finish the assessment process. This application will be used in consideration for the Teams listed below:
• Bakery (Service Counter)
• Grocery (Stocker, Inventory, Floor Service, Customer Service)
• Meat (Service Counter)
• Seafood (Service Counter)
• Produce (Clerk, Floor Service)
• Prepared Foods (Deli Service Counter & Culinary Venues)
• Specialty (Beer, Wine, Cheese & Chocolate)
• Store Support (Cashiers/Baggers/Sanitation)
• Whole Body (Body Care, Makeup, Vitamins, Nutrition – Stocker, Inventory, Floor Service)
All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members always. All positions must be performed per team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member’s job descriptions. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.