Website Pacific Aviation
Full Job Description
Customer Service Agent
Compensation: $19.36 per hour
Part-Time with HMO Medical Benefits paid 100% by the company
Must be flexible to work am/pm Shifts, Monday – Sunday, including weekends and holidays
About the job:
Pacific Aviation is looking for bright, ambitious, and motivated professionals to join our team as Customer Service Agents. Customer Services Agents guide airline customer across their entire journey at the airport. This role is focused on leading customers through check-in, boarding, and the departing process. Our Passenger Service Agents take pride in providing an exceptional customer experience and fostering a collaborative work environment.
About Pacific Aviation:
Pacific Aviation is a people focused organizations supporting airport and airline needs across multiple cities and hubs. We believe our people are our greatest asset and the reason for our enduring success. We are on a transformational journey to grow the organization and enhance the way we do business. We are looking for team members to join us as be become the industry leader through innovative people practices, operational excellence, and our vision to grow holistically.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Customer Service: Provide an exceptional customer experience for passengers, guiding them through their airport journey, and resolving challenges that arise with respect and compassion.
- Teamwork: Work together as a team and foster a collaborative environment that supports all agents in successfully fulfilling their duties.
- Operational Excellence: Successfully learning and mastering the technical aspects of the job in order to successful execute all required duties.
- For example, learning the check-in system, the boarding process, and following proper airport documentation.
- People Excellence: Successfully learning and master the soft-skill required to successfully execute all required duties
- For example, learning how to quick build a relationship with a customer, understanding how to de-escalate frustrated passengers, and actively listening to learn the root cause of customers challenges.
- Safety: Ensure the safety of passenger and team members at all times.
What we are looking for:
- A Growth Mindset: we are looking for individuals who are interested in personal and professional growth as we are committed to growing our people and advancing their careers.
- Professionalism: we are looking for individuals who demonstrate professional etiquette, behavior, and courtesy as our customers rely on us to help them with all their needs.
- Decision Making & Organization: we are looking for individuals who understand how to organize and prioritize their work to ensure the most pressing tasks get completed
- An Eye for Detail: We are looking for individuals who have an eye for detail as there are many documents that need to be submitted to the airport, the airline, and the airplane to successfully depart a flight.
The Career Path:
We are committed to helping our team members advance their careers and grow on the job. The Passenger Service Agent role is the first position in our customer facing career path. Passenger Service Agents who demonstrate exceptional performance and a willingness to grow progress through our career path to become Specialists, who help lead key functions through the passenger journey at the airport. Specialists who excel in their role have the opportunity to grow into Supervisors, who oversee and manage our shifts. Exceptional Supervisors progress through leadership training and have the opportunity to become Account Manager, who manage our service contracts with their respective airline. Outstanding Account Managers have the potential to rise to become our airport General Managers.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $19.36 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Weekend availability
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hindi, Tagalog, Japanese or Korean (Preferred)
- Chinese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Thai, or Khmer (Preferred)
Work Location: One location