Do you love education ? Are you great at working with customers ? Do you have proven organizational skills? Then become a Administrative Assistant at Mathnasium !
Recent college graduates are encouraged to apply, even if you have limited work experience!
We teach math in a way that makes sense to students in 1st grade through High School. Join us for the opportunity to make a REAL difference in a child’s life by passing on a love for math! We offer part-time jobs with flexible scheduling and ongoing training opportunities. Advancement and leadership opportunities are available for top performers.
Therefore, we are looking for leaders who have solid math skills and strong communication skills. We help our students solve their own problems, not just tell them what to do.
We serve our students year-round, so this is a regular part-time of 25-30 hours per week . You must be available at least 4 days out of the 6 days that we are open.
- Typical work hours : Mon – Fri: 1pm – 7pm, Sat: 9am – 1pm
- Supervise and manage instructors in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Provide children with excellent educational services, elaborate on program details and benefits to current and potential customers
- Follow up on all incoming leads from marketing activities and referrals
- Cultivate positive and trusting relationships with current and potential customers, proactively identify instructional issues and resolve client concerns
- Liaise with parents, students, Center Director and instructors, communicate educational development, school activities, news and information, or feedback gathered from parents or through other activities
- Prepare teaching materials in students binders, craft and send progress report to parents periodically
- Establish employee goals and conduct employee performance reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new ideas, cope and adapt quickly and easily to change in a fast-paced environment
- Respect the diversity and backgrounds of parents, children, staff, and community
- Passionate about working with children
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work as part of a highly productive team
- Professionalism, flexibility and a good attitude
- Excellent time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience in a lead position with an education institution with school-aged children is preferred, previous experience with Mathnasium is highly preferred
After receiving your application, you will be contacted for the next step.
To apply for this job please visit mathnasiumworks.com..