Website Johnson & Johnson
Full Job Description
Robotics & Digital Solutions, part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for an Administrative Assistant, located Santa Clara, CA. This position may require up to 10% travel.
Robotics & Digital Solutions (RAD) is part of Johnson & Johnson – Ethicon, Inc.; a global leader in surgery with products and solutions found in almost every operating room around the world. Our continuing dedication to Shape the Future of Surgery is built on our commitment to help address the world’s most pressing health care issues and improve and save more lives.
The Hardware Team in the RAD group is a diverse group of highly motivated engineers who are passionate about designing and developing the next generation, cutting edge, state of the art, robotic platforms. We want you to come join our team and be part of the success of our mission.
Johnson & Johnson Robotics & Digital Solutions is looking for a Administrative assistant to join a team of hardworking roboticists and software engineers who are trying to solve some of the hardest problems in medicine today.
The role will consist of providing assistance with all the administrative tasks that entombs to a leadership team in Research & Development.
- Assist in recruiting requisition creation and candidate interview scheduling
- Onboard new hires, contractors and interns by using J&J IRIS platform
- Work with IT and Facilities to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Submit tickets to AskGS with org changes
- Assist in managing candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Manage software contract, consulting agreements, SOW’s and NDA’s in Agiloft and Worksense
- Route forms through DocuSign
- Onboard new vendors, coordination with Procurement
- Submit purchase orders in SAP/Worksense and track spend
- Purchase Amazon and software license orders on company AMEX
- Process monthly AMEX expenses
- Coordinate departments off-site team events logistics including executing agreements, transportation and catering
- A high school diploma is required
- At least 5 years of administrative experience is required
- Proven experience in a similar position for a technology company is required
- Experience drafting NDA’s and SOW’s is preferred
- Experience in recruiting and new hire onboarding is required
- Experience with digital signature & document routing software such as Docusign is required
- Experience with Agiloft or Worksense is preferred
This position operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and photocopiers
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are flexible Monday through Friday, generally 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.