Full Job Description
Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re all about helping you discover what’s next in your career. Our client in Hayward, California is seeking an Administrative Assistant in a manufacturing environment.
Shift: Monday – Friday 8-5 pm
What’s a typical day as an Administrative Assistant? You’ll be:
- Issue goods and receive materials while documenting these activities
- Provide administrative and office professional support to the plant activity coordinator and team and lead the production scheduling documentation
- The incumbent will ensure that administrative tasks for production scheduling are completed in a timely manner.
- He/she will generally utilize in-depth office knowledge and Dow experience to work with little direction to handle non-routine events or work processes.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you have:
- Have prior receiving experience
- Have prior SAP experience (required)
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience working in a manufacturing or warehouse environment preferred but not required
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work effectively both individually and in a team environment is critical.
- Proficiency is MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access.
Why you should apply to be an administrative assistant?:
- Join an environment of inclusion, diversity and integrity
- Hiring Immediately – typical start date is 2 weeks out from an offer acceptance
- Get great pay fast with Kelly (paid weekly & unlimited career advancement opportunities)
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks (visit mykelly.us to learn more)
What happens next
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still part of our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be a an administrative assistant today!
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.