Website Star Vista
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Program/ Department: Early Childhood Services Department
Status: Non-Exempt, 20 hrs/wk
To provide clerical support services including project-based work for staff.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Perform general clerical duties including but not limited to: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
· Data entry into online database
· Assist consultants with clinical forms and other administrative forms as needed
· Assist in maintaining room calendars
· General office organization, as needed
· Assists with and maintains program databases
· Provides program support in a consistently helpful and pleasant manner.
· Special projects as assigned
· Computer Literate (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, web-based programs). Comfortable learning new computer programs.
· Comfortable in an office setting interacting with multiple staff
· Excellent written and oral communications skills. Able to compose and edit correspondence.
· Ability to work independently
· Ability to work as a team member, when necessary, to accomplish tasks
· Well organized, detail oriented, dependable
· Ability to multi-task and be flexible
Minimum one year experience providing administrative/office support. Verifiable skills, abilities, and qualities commensurate with the position’s requirements