Website West Coast Convenience Stores / Loop Neighborhood Convenience
Full Job Description
West Coast Convenience Stores / Loop Neighborhood Convenience
We are looking for all levels (entry level included), hard -working, dedicated, customer focused individuals who enjoy interacting with customers and helping make a difference in the world. We offer both full-time and part-time careers on all 3 shifts (1st, 2nd, or 3rd) allowing employees to select the opportunity that works with their life style. Our company gives employees the opportunity to continuing growing their skills while growing their career within the organization.
Our Team Members / Cashiers are responsible for the proper and efficient operation of the station during their shift, within company policy. This includes ensuring that the shift contributes to the increased profitability and growth of the store and ensuring our customer’s needs are met every step of the way. We empower our employees/ team members to step outside the box to ensure we offer the best in class service to all of our customers each and every day.
Below is a general outline of some of the roles/ responsibilities our Team Members/ Cashiers (this list is not all inclusive):
- Managing the cash register throughout the shift ensuring the money stays balanced and customer are assisted in a fast and accurate manner
- Stocking products on shelves and making sure the store looks clean and professional at all times.
- Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous customer service to store customers, vendors, and staff
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store and surrounding property
- Troubleshoot and resolve car wash related issue as needed
- Prepare a shift report at the end of the shift as per company guidelines
- Cross and upsell store products and sales to assist in increasing store sales
- Additional projects as assigned by store management
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed. Communicate verbally and in writing with various management on store operations in a very quick timeline especially any changes or items that may adversely affect the store’s operations.
- Read, understand, and write the English language.
- Perform basic match including proper calculation of change, etc.
- Having the ability to validating Identification prior to selling tobacco and/ or alcohol (as per required under regulations).
- Can lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders as needed
- Ability to remain calm and respond according to policies and procedures in any form of emergencies
- Tolerate exposure to gasoline fumes and cleaning products
- Ability to work in various temperature environments (coolers, outside in various weather conditions, and in the station)
- 18+ years old to work 1st and 2nd shift.
- Minimum of 21 year old to work 3rd shift
** The company reserves the right to run background checks as a condition of employment
West Coast Convenience
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations