Full Job Description
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
We’re looking for an Advertiser Solutions Intern to join Snap Inc! As a member of the team, you will need to bring a creative mindset, detail-oriented focus, and strategic acumen to a fun, passionate, and fast paced environment. Working from our remote and/or one of our headquarters/offices, you’ll collaborate with Senior Sale Executives and Account Management leadership to support the team’s long term business partnerships across various verticals/teams and their partners.
What you’ll do:
- Craft customized sales strategies
- Build client facing presentations
- Build and analyze post advertising campaign reports
- Provide background research and analysis on industry-wide and client-specific opportunities
- Take on projects related to our product, marketing, or business support functions to improve processes and increase customer satisfaction and success
- Client event management
- Internal data management
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong understanding of digital media, specifically, social platforms (e.g. Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok)
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Self-starter capable of tackling ambiguous problems
- Tech Savvy with solid computer skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university/college in business, marketing, or another related field
- Interest in the Advertiser Solutions industry
- Passion for Snapchat!
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. EOE, including disability/vets. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at email@example.com .