The Al Teglia Scholarship Application deadline is approaching on January 30, 2022. We know that submitting any sort of application can be stressful, so we want to set you up for success! Please read the following tips on how to successfully complete your Al Teglia Scholarship application.
- TOP TIP: The questions we ask are personal and may feel very vulnerable. It takes courage to be vulnerable, especially during these difficult times. Throughout the pandemic, you have been resilient in so many ways. As you are writing your responses, really dive deep and tell us who you are. It’s okay to be honest and real. The more authentic you are, the more we will get to know you.
- Visit https://jobsforyouth.org/scholarships/ to access the scholarship details.
- Before diving into the application, review all of the requirements to make sure you qualify for the scholarship.
- Once you confirm that you qualify, Read the “How to Apply” section and make sure you have all of your documents ready to upload into the application.
- Additionally, you will need to answer all of the application questions. Please note that you will need to complete the application all at once and you will not be able to exit and save your work. With this in mind, we recommend typing your answers in a Word document, and then copy and paste them into the application once you have completed your responses.
- Lastly, you will be required to list two professional references. Send this link to your two references so they can submit their letters of recommendation. Your references must submit their letters by the 1/30/22 deadline. You may not submit your own letter of recommendation.
- Before submitting your final application, double check it to make sure you didn’t skip a question.
All applicants will hear back no later than March 2022. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. We wish you the best of luck!